Don't love me, because you can't,
I am not the same person I was yesterday,
I won't be the same tomorrow,
my habits change as fast as
happiness changes into sorrow,
Don't love me,
because you can't,
today I am calm,
wrapped in silence,
tomorrow I'll be lazy
and will be losing my patience,
Don't love me,
because you can't,
you can't love me,
because my body changes soul,
today I am empty,
tomorrow I am whole,
Don't love me,
because you can't,
though you can love my scar,
you can love my mark,
but you can't love the girl
who keeps losing her spark,
Don't love me,
because you can't,
now I am young,
beautiful and smart,
but when I am old,
I won't have any memories in my heart,
Don't love me,
because you can't,
I am ever changing
like a moon with different phases,
I create a new me every year,
every day, on every stages.
Don't love me,
because you can never...
By Themba T Twala III
0 Comments