SOMETIMES IS PAINFUL TO SIT ON YOUR BRAIN, #zulus
There is nothing more foolish than a South African. Yes, I am a South African. Today, South Africans march from street to street, shouting that they don’t want foreigners in their country. They target Somalis and Ethiopians.
But when I look at the other side, I see the same South Africans, after marching, going to the shops owned by those they call enemies — buying meat, chicken heads and feet, cold drinks, while their children enjoy lollipops and snacks.
What I am saying is this: they keep pointing fingers, yet their actions show dependence. If they poison school children or harm kids in our country, the truth will only become clearer.
If you start a war, don’t allow yourself to be used. Because what I know is this: a Black man can be a sellout. He can betray his own brother just for food. They say, “Give me five million rand for food only.” That shows how a Black man can kill his own kind just to survive.
That is why other races don’t trust Black people. Because if you sell your own brother, do you really think the buyer will trust you?
And think about this: the same people we fight during the day are the ones we buy food from at night. We eat their chicken heads and feet, drink their cold drinks, and our children buy lollipops from them. Later, we go to sleep with bellies full of their mix of potions. 😂😍
Every morning I people waiting for their transportation to work they are busy buying food from Somalians and ithopians shops. My clear straight question is WHY YOU EAT THEIR FOOD IF YOU DON'T WANT THEM IN YOUR COUNTRY?
!doctype>
0 Comments